Dura-Line Entry Level Extrusion Line Operator - Mountain Grove, MO in Mountain Grove, Missouri
Medical, dental, vision, Short and Long Term Disability, 401(k) plan, and an employer who appreciates you!
Dura-Line *the industry leading supplier of conduit in Mountain Grove, MO is currently looking for *Extursion Line Operators. We value every individual contributor to our hard-working teams, helping to make us the best in the industry! Because we value our people we offer great wages and excellent benefits!!!
While this posting is for entry level line operators, experience in manufacturing or extrusion is always a PLUS!!!
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor operating parameters of the extruders and downstream equipment
- Make necessary adjustments to extruder, die, water, or vacuum on a production line to ensure the highest quality product attainable
- Ensure pipe is marked with proper printline as specified in Quality Manual
- Ensure pipe dimensions are within tolerance including wall thickness, outside diameter, length, and overall appearance. Inform Supervisor or Lead of any changes in specification of pipe
- Perform SDR and size changes including the setup and changeover of production lines with Supervisor or Lead
- Stack and/or bundle finished products
- Responsible for on-line Quality Control
- Responsible to document all dimensions of product on Production reports in a neat, accurate and timely format
- Maintain working environment free of unnecessary equipment and materials.
- Comply, support, and promote all safety Dura-Linepolicies
- All tasks assigned to you by your immediate Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work as a prodcutive member in team environment
- Reliable, self-motivated and quick learner. Positive attitudes welcome!
- Prefer High School Diploma or equivalent
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 12 hours per day, 3-4 days per week, rotating 2 week schedule. 90% indoors on the plant floor. Heat, dust, and noise. 10% outside. Current weather conditions.
- Stands 80-100% of the time. Must squat, bend or stoop as much as 25% of the time on some days.
- Must be able to learn to effectively operate hand and pneumatic powered strapping tools. Must also be able to utilize chains, slings and hooks. May operate keyboard on microprocessor equipment.
- Requires frequent lifting, holding and the use of hoses, which weigh approximately 15 pounds. Lifting objects weighing up to 60 pounds is required between 10 and 40 times a day.
- Pushing and pulling of pipe stalks and coils weighing up to 60 pounds is required
- May be required to climb stairs or ladder and work on elevated platforms. Involves getting into and out of lift trucks and other mobile equipment.
- Must be continually alert to mobile machinery. Must be able to cope with the pressures of extrusion equipment that runs continually in a 24 hour period. Must be able to understand and retain safety subject training and follow all safety policies.
- 1 year manufacturing production experience a plus
Dura-Line is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer, and a proud supporter of our veteran work force.
Job Start/End Date: 19-Feb-2018 to 31-May-2018 (EST)
Location: Mountain Grove, MO, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time