LMI Aerospace Racker in Cuba, Missouri
Perform noncomplex rack and unrack operations in accordance with instructions given by the Chem Processing Supervisor/Chem Processing Lead or by a qualified trainer, under direct supervision.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
• Reading and understanding work order requirements.
• Identify parts with printed and/or electronic pictures.
• Solvent-clean production parts prior to chemical processes.
• Rack parts for anodize operations related to the Gun Clip Project, including gun clips and bottom plates.
• Rack parts for basic chemical processes such as Alkaline Clean, Conversion Coat, Pickling and Passivation.
Other Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Operate pallet jacks and forklift, with appropriate certification.
• Operate weight scales to verify quantities.
• Keep Chemical Process area clean and organized per company Ultraclean/6S requirements.
• Observe safety requirements and use all required safety equipment.
• Handles customer-supplied product with care.
• Maintain and reinforce LMI’s quality standards to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Available to work overtime when required, including weekends.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Processing Supervisor or trainer.
LMI is an equal employment opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, LMI provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to access the company’s online application system. If an applicant is unable to fully access the online application system, LMI will provide a reasonable accommodation. Applicants with disabilities may contact us at 636-916-2400 for assistance accessing the on-line application system. Callers should have a detailed description of the requested accommodation, their name and preferred method of contact ready for LMI‘s Human Resources Department. LMI will make every effort to respond within two (2) business days. This phone number is not for the general submission of application materials.
LMI is an E-Verify Employer.
LMI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer
Who we are
LMI is a world-class leader in designing, building and manufacturing aerospace structures, systems and components for commercial, business and regional, and military aerospace customers. We employ more than 1,800 engineering, manufacturing and testing experts in 22 locations throughout the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom and Sri Lanka. Our integrated team approach and full life cycle of capabilities enable our employees to take advantage of a wide range of opportunities for career growth within our organization.